Monday, May 07, 2007

A West Coast Outing!

AnnaLeisa and I just returned from a very special trip to Vancouver. We had been postponing our journey for ages but then took the leap west. I had lived in Vancouver for 17 years so it is a wonderful and familiar place for me to visit again. And I have deep friends eternal that had yet to meet AnnaLeisa....
It poured the day we arrived and then the sun appeared and the heavens opened and on many levels the doors continued to invite us to enjoy more.

Sean is an old friend whom I hold dearly in my heart for all that he offers me in terms of true friendship. Our love seems to be one that spans the stars
and then plunges deeply to other places that remain mysterious. I thank him for all .......and for meeting me there.
And to Sean's wife Sarah - I say thank you for being the aunt that teaches of earth and connecting .... and playing.
And Laurie..... Auntie... and friend of the songs kind. One who remains....and then some.....forever heart.













... a memorable time and as you can see AnnaLeisa met the sea and the sand and wind .....and the perennial mountain backdrop.....
and now she has inprinted the hearts of many friends.....
thanks....

No comments: