Thursday, May 31, 2007

G'ma and G'pa come to town!


My parents flew from Nova Scotia to visit with us for 10 days and it was a delightful time. Dad of course did much for me including staining a very large fence. And we all enjoyed our girl who sang and danced her way deeper into their hearts. For me it was wonderful to have them stay in our home and live our life with us.... and to share my girl with family that live afar. She thrived on so much attention and really is becoming more and more of a little comic goof. The mornings were early, the days hot and the love abundant. It makes a difference that my parents traveled with us to China as the connection includes her land and her history. They met her when I did and are integral in our relationship.

Thanks Mom and Dad.... we love you! So do Kirby and Lola (who were walked more often).






1 comment:

Mama Melissa said...

I LOVE the hats!! Too darn cute!

Grandma and Grandpa time is great. :)