Saturday, April 07, 2007

Raspberry Yogurt - our first video post



Well we had such fun last night and I was inspired by friends to post on our blog....

I was not able to post directly but you can access AnnaLeisa and her laugh on youtube... gosh the world is changing..... she just watched herself on this screen and then started to laugh at herself laughing.....

cold again in Edmonton and I do wonder when it will all shift....?

This is AnnaLeisa at Ikea --- she sure does love to push those little shopping carts - must be so much nicer than sitting in one?

We go to Ikea on cold mornings to play in the kids zone. Pushing the cart is more fun than the toys....

We are well and would love to hear from you!
PS: April 9th is 6 months since we met....... Wow! Hard to put this time in perspective as it seems we have always been together......


http://youtube.com/watch?v=mJIiumQtkS4

3 comments:

Monica said...

Karla,

That video is priceless! The laugh you two are sharing is so sweet, funny and touching. I love it. Thanks for posting the video for us to see.

Monica, Paul and Claire

Kim said...

Karla
Hi there! remember me? I've been away from blogland for months! Wow you guys had me cracking up in that video. Such happiness!!!

Norma said...

Loved that video! I'm glad things are going well for you 2.