Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Little tremblings....


I think honey our little house shook yesterday... There was so much energy in our little home that the walls jiggled and the roof popped off a couple of times. I think there was so much happening right here that you probably felt it there? A little tremble of love. We had so many visitors and calls and emails and well wishes. Everyone thought you were beautiful, well cared for and healthy....wise and in general just perfect. We all welcome you.
I am so happy. Carrying your picture with me everywhere....

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I bet the excitement really was palpable- she truely is a darling.

Tao's Mommy said...

So how are you doing Karla....still bouncing??? Have you heard of your travel date yet??
I'm sooo excited for you!!!
So does your little one have a name yet??
Keep us posted!!